Located in a quiet, prestigious street surrounded by some of Ascot’s finest properties, this two storey cavity brick and tile home is ripe for renovation.
This beautifully built home sits proudly on a surprisingly spacious 685 m2 (27 perch) allotment with a large front yard and huge backyard being the perfect blank canvas for substantial extension and a swimming pool if desired.
This is truly a rare offering in such a brilliant location.
– Spacious living room with working fireplace
– Separate formal dining room off kitchen
– Many art deco features including arched windows, period glass doors in dining room etc.
– Spacious kitchen with 5 burner gas cooking and dishwasher
– Covered patio along east side of building off living areas
– Lovely office/4th bedroom with North Easterly aspect
– Separate laundry and powder room
– 1 car electric garage and Vacuum aid system
-3 x king sized bedrooms, 2 with Juliette balcony and all have white timber shutters
– Small landing/sitting room at top of…show more