In the coveted Ascot State School catchment zone, just a 200 metre walk from the school gates, is this recently renovated beautiful five-bedroom family home. The substantial 622sq m property, with a sparkling inground swimming pool and level lawn area, offers the jackpot of locations. Popular Oriel Park is just 500 metres away, as are trendy Vanilla Pod and Swalk Cafes, while it’s also just a short stroll to the Racecourse Road precinct.
North-facing and within 6kms of the CBD, this is a home for busy parents wishing for more quality time with family and friends. Entertain by the pool under a soaring double height canopy or retreat indoors to the large media room. Oversized glass windows, bifold doors and an enormous void attract an abundance of natural light and filter cool breezes. Clever design extends to the upper level where four of the five bedrooms are purposely located away from the action.
This perfect Ascot residence offers but is not limited to:
• Ascot State School catchment zone, walk to parks and cafes, 6kms to CBD
• Recently renovated family design, inground pool with water feature, level lawn
• Large 622sq m block, open-plan kitchen/living/dining, outdoor bbq terrace
• Media room, family room, master with ensuite and WIR, ducted air conditioning
• European appliances, stone benchtops, polished timber floors, video intercom
• Secure double garage with storage, 7500L water tank, landscaped gardens
• Close proximity to St. Margaret’s Anglican Girls School and St. Rita’s College
• MONTHLY GARDEN AND POOL MAINTENANCE INCLUDED!
This superb family home won’t last long – call us today to arrange an inspection!