Proudly positioned in one of Clayfield’s premium streets and amongst the finest quality homes in the area, this is an outstanding opportunity not to be missed.
The floor plan encompasses 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, media room, Home office /Study and rumpus with two decks on either side of the property. Well-designed layout provides privacy for the teen or the extended family members while the kitchen and dining brings the house together.
As you enter the property walk into the massive living room with polished hardwood floors and timber bifold doors leading to an expansive covered deck. Entertain your guests or soak up the sun in the deck as you watch the kids play in the low maintenance back yard that has room for a future swimming pool too.
Master bedroom is complete with ultra-spacious walk-in robe, ensuite with double vanity, rainfall shower head and a private terrace with automated external awnings and plantation shutters for enhanced privacy.
Other highlights of this property include:
* Double glazed doors and windows on western side of property
* Polished hardwood floors
* Kitchen has ample benchtop space and is fitted with custom-built pull-out pantry, stainless steel European appliances including 5 burner gas stove top. This makes it a
delight for the Master chef at home!
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout the property
* Naturally well-lit house with roof top solar panels
* Secure pedestrian gate with video intercom and alarm system
* Double garage with additional parking for 2 cars in the driveway
* Three rainwater tanks for automated zoned irrigation systems
* Walkable distance to elite private schools, public transport, and other amenities. Only 7 km to CBD.
This is a very modern and convenient family home with main living areas on a single level. Absolute gem for inner city living. Perfect for large families or business professionals providing the exposure required.
All this in a prestigious location and within the Eagle Junction School catchment!
Step inside and fall in love with this distinctive family home.